Wednesday 15 October 2014

My Design Process - Brief 1

For our first brief in year 2, we've been asked to produce a folded leaflet that displays and communicates our own individual design processes. I will need to explore different folding techniques, as well as grid systems that will conform to the chosen folding technique.

Die cut front immediately sets a style which leads on to different coaster and dnd signs. i think this can look a little too gimmicky though.
I love this cut design that allows a vibrant burst of colour through a monochromatic front.
An interesting folding technique and easily reproducable design, this could display my information very easily and in a creative way.


Grid Systems
I must find a grid system that will work well with my chosen folding technique.















No comments:

Post a Comment