Thursday 21 May 2015

OUGD505 Module Evaluation

I really enjoyed this module. I felt like I learned a huge amount regarding editorial design as well as book cover design. It was also the first module where I truly let loose and pushed myself. I felt that the effort I put into this module was great, although with better time management I could have accomplished even more by working efficiently. I also attempted new things with the foil pressing, and as for screen printing I had only done it a handful of times previously. I will be revisiting the works that I created and making minor changes to them to perfect them so that they can be part of my portfolio. I want to carry this momentum onto level 6 and prove to myself and my peers that I am capable of being a great designer. The confidence that I have built up from this past module had made me want to try find some placements over summer and start my career.

No comments:

Post a Comment